Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Project

So, this si my post for Wed. Seeing as we are focusing on our final projects I was thinking of switching things up a bit and asking for advice on it. I am doing my final project on how photgraphs may form people's opinion of a story and how they work in a graphic novel (such as "Fun Home".) Does anyone have any suggestions on how to concentrate my thesis moe on a focused point? I'm going to had several pictures to people and ask several questions, such as how they perceive them as a story or if at all. I'd look to look at the subjectivity of indivisuals and how they perceive them. I'm having trouble maybe relating back to graphic novels. I'm waiting for the brilliant lightbulb to come on over my head, but Im also waiting for someone to maybe help me turn teh ligtbub on with some stellar advice! thanks!

No comments: